Senior portraits – Now that school has started, you’re thinking them… only you have no idea how to begin. That’s where I come in. I’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to answer any questions you may have by explaining what happens Before Your Session, During Your Session, and After Your Session.
Ok, let’s get the party started!
What you should be thinking about BEFORE YOUR SESSION:
• How much does it cost? My senior packages start at $450, my albums start at $100, and my prints start at $30. I also have another option if you want more than one session (example: one in the fall and then another one in the spring) Your senior package (not albums or prints) must be paid in full before the session date. Please email: email@example.com to receive a more detailed price list.
• Location, Location, Location : Think about what you love. Grass and Fields? Barns and Hay? Modern and urban? Clean and Simple? Fashion and Style? Try your best to picture yourself and what you love to do, because that will make the photos more valuable to you. Plus, I want to produce photographs that are uniquely you. If you don’t have a location or a place that “could” work, don’t worry – I’m here to help and I’m sure we can come up with something great!
• Your Yearbook photo : When does this need to be turned in? Some schools will take a formal picture, and you don’t have to worry about turning one in, but many seniors opt to have a creative senior portrait in the yearbook. If this is you, you need to find out the date ASAP, so we can get this set up for you.
• Don’t wait till the last minute : My schedule fills up really fast in September/October and March/April. So make sure you schedule your session or you might miss out. And I would hate for that to happen.
• What should you wear? Wear your favorite outfits. Clothes that make you feel good, go hand in hand with making your look good. Beware of crazy patterns because they can take the focus off of you. Don’t forget about jewelry, it can make a great statement.
What will happen DURING YOUR SESSION:
• The session will take 1-2 hours and you will be asked to sign a model release before I take any photos of you.
• We will go over your session plan and your outfits. Hair and makeup is included with each senior package and usually takes about an hour. (Raw Mane Lounge in Kerrville is the salon I use for this service)
• Plan on changing outfits in your car, if we are at a location that does not have restrooms.
• You can bring a friend or your parents!
• Don’t be nervous! We will walk around a bit and snap some photos. Every once is a while I will ask you pose in a certain way. You don’t need to be worried about what to do, or how to smile, because I’m going to cover it all. So relax and let’s have some fun!
What happens AFTER YOUR SESSION:
• About two weeks after your shoot, your senior portraits will be ready in the studio to view. We will set up a time and date right after your session.
• I will bring samples of what I provide so you can make your purchases.
• After ordering your photos, you products/prints/digital files will be ready to pick up at the studio in 3 weeks.
• I will post some of my favorite senior portraits from you session online (either FB, instagram, or my blog) You are more than welcome to use these images are your own social media applications, all I ask is that you give me photo credit.
So now what? How do you book a senior session?
To book either email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form at the top of this page, or fill out this Contact Form on the website.
I can’t wait to create beautiful images for you to have the rest of your life. Congrats on being a senior! I hope you have fantastic year!!!!!!